New Delhi: The Staff Selection Cmmission (SSC) on Monday released online the Tentative Answer Keys of the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical re-examinatin 2016 along with candidate response sheet on its official website.
"The Computer based exam in respect of the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical was held from 16-9-2017 to 31-10-2017 at different centres across India.
"The candidate response sheet along with the tentative Answer Keys are now available online", the SSC said in an official statement.
"Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys if any may be submitted online from 21-11-2017 (07:00 pm) to 26-11-2017 (05:00 pm) on payment of Rs.100/- per question/answer challenge", the commission added.
How to check SSC MTS Answer Keys
- Click here to go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- Click on link marked with Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Re-examination, 2016-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys
- Click on link for ‘Link for candidates’ response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation’
- Click on click here to go to the login page
- Login using their same User ID and Password which were used during the examination
- Choose the exam date and submit
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout and save it on your computer
- You can also raise objections using the same module
The Staff Selection Commission had cancelled the Paper I of the MTS (Non-Technical) Examination 2016 held on Sunday April 30, 2017 in the afternoon shift because the said paper was found to be compromised, an official statement said.
Paper 1 Objective Type Paper exam was based on general intelligence and reasoning, numerical aptitude, general English and general awareness.
The exam carried a total of 150 marks and held for a duration of two hours for general candidates and two hours and 40 minutes for visually handicapped/cerebral palsy candidates.
The SSC MTS (Non Technical) exam was scheduled for April 16, April 30 and May 7 and is being held to fill 8,300 vacancies.
As per SSC MTS rules, candidates are shortlisted for Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I.
Paper-II is only of qualifying nature and Descriptive type in nature in which the candidates are required to write short/essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
"The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II", SSC MTS selection criteria said.