Mumbai: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has started receiving online application for MHT CET 2018 from today i.e. Thursday June 18, 2018.
Candidate who want to appear for MHT CET 2018 to be held on May 10, 2016 should apply before March 25, 2018.
The MHT CET 2018 is held every year for admissions to B.E/B.TECH and B.PHARM./ D.PHARM. courses and B. SC.(HONOURS) / B. TECH courses in Agriculture for the academic year 2018-19.
"As per the provision in section 2(e) and section 10(4) of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MHT-CET 2018) for admissions to Under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture for Academic Year 2018-19", the Maharashtrac CEt cell said in an official notification.
"The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of full time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech.) and Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm D.)and Undergraduate Professional Degree Courses in Agriculture (Under Agriculture Universities) in the Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State, as per following schedule", the CET notification added.
How to apply for MHT CET 2018
Follow the steps given below to apply for MHT CET 2018.
- Copy and paste the URL to go to MHTH CET 2018 Application page: https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018
- Read all instructions carefully
- Click on the link marked with "Apply Online" on left side of the page
- Fill the Personal Information, Contact Information, Reservation, Bank Account details, Education Details and Details required for MHT-CET 2018,.
- Enter and save for future reference an appropriate Password
- Enter Security Key
- Click to Proceed.
MHT CET 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application form filling starts on: 18th January 2018 to 25th March 2018
- Online registration on & Confirmation of Application Form
- (with additional Late Fee of ₹500/-) : 26th March 2018 to 31st March 2018
- Issue of Hall Ticket (through Candidate login) : 24th April 2018 to 10th May 2018
- Date of Exam of MHT- CET 2018 : 10th May 2018
- Declaration of the Result : On or before 03rd June 2018
MHT CET 2018 Fee
Application Fee payable is as follows:
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : Rs.800/- + Service Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : Rs.600/- + Service Charges
Students should note that MHT CET 2018 application fee should be made online through Credit/Debit Card and Net-banking.
Students should also note that at the time of transaction, if the amount is debited, they should not try new Application.
"Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id. If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again", the CST cell said.
Candidates should also note that applications sent by Post/Courier etc., will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
"It should also be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at the stage of registration for CET. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready for verification at the time of Document verification stage, during Centralized Admission Process (CAP)", the MHT CET 2018 notification said.
Select Langauge To Read in Urdu, Hindi, Marathi or Arabic